To be an active participant in the local economy by rendering exceptional services to stakeholders in a professional manner, creating sustainable development solutions and creating opportunities for employment which, in turn, will address issues of poverty currently experienced by communities throughout South Africa and the rest of Africa.
Our Community Enablement Centres
Cence’s vision is to set up community enablement centres across South Africa, with training facilities for unskilled/uneducated youths and adults. We want to equip these individuals to be better prepared to enter the job market, and to investigate entrepreneurial opportunities for them to best serve their communities with products and services.
The concept of a mini community centre is to make skills training and development opportunities highly accessible in communities. The Community Enablement Centres are attached to churches, schools and municipalities that have a need for this service.
The key deliveries of the Community Enablement Centres are:
- To facilitate the factual needs of the Cence communities.
- To drive costs down for training and transport.
- To make a difference in the communities we serve, enabling and employing the locals.
- To create synergies and leveraging off existing programmes.
What Can You Expect To Find at a Community Enablement Centre?
- Community Kitchen
- ECD Centres (Early Childhood Development Centres)
- Artisan: Welding, Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical
- Maintenance: Vehicle, Household Appliances
- Sewing, Knitting, Weaving
- Small Business & Entrepreneurial
- Administrative Clerk
- Telephone Technique
- Computer Workstations
- Photocopying / Scanning
- Postal Services & Stationary
- Skype & Telecommunications
- Coffee Shop / Meeting Areas
- Financial products (savings, loans, insurance, investments)
- Website to offer services & access opportunities
- Practical English
- Financial Literacy
- Computer Literacy
- Life Skills
- Training/Meeting Rooms
- Electronic Library & CD’s
- Data Management (safekeeping of information)
- Talent / Aptitude Assessments
- Screening of Business Plans
- IT Support
- Recruitment Office
- Developing Your CV
- Property Development (Architectural, QS, Project Management)